Predictive Execution Inspection
Powered by the industry’s first and only predictive execution inspection engine, SentinelOne rapidly adapts and responds to threat activity.Stop more threats
Automated Response and Mitigation
Cut down your incident response time from hours to milliseconds. With real-time forensics, you can track and investigate attacks as they attempt to execute.Keep business humming
Full 360-degree attack visibility with detailed, graphical forensic reports. These reports provide the investigative capabilities of a sandbox, but originate from the agent and are delivered in real time.Gain insights quicker
Adaptive Threat Protection
Next Generation Endpoint Protection
Unlike static antivirus filters, predictive behavioral patterning is truly dynamic. SentinelOne Endpoint Security responds to what is happening on your endpoints in real time.
3 Layers of Protection
1. Prevents Threats at Inception
- Our first line of defense stops the majority of malware, even one-of-a-kind advanced threats, by detecting and predicting threat behavior the instant it starts.
- Monitors all endpoint activity at all times, tracking each newly-created process to detect memory modifications, heap spray attempts, and exploitation techniques
- Predicts what the threat will do next based on attack patterns, evasion techniques, and up-to-the-minute crowdsourced threat intelligence
- Moves ahead of the attack to block its next move in real time
2. Stops Attacks as They Unfold
Application monitoring runs non-stop to catch the small percentage of threats that progress to the next stage.
- Analyzes threat behavior based on low-level instrumentation of all OS activities and operations, including memory, disk, registry, network, and more
- Detects and tags anomalies using behavioral logic derived from advanced clustering techniques and machine learning
- Predicts the attack sequence, using dynamic behavioral patterning to accurately sort, optimize, and build context around the attack
- Stops the threat from fully executing to prevent damage and data loss
- Creates and shares behavioral patterns to prevent the spread of infection to other endpoints
3. Detects and Removes Active Threats
As a last line of defense, our advanced threat sensors detect, block, and remove advanced threats that are already entrenched.
- Finds hidden threats by detecting kernel tampering, exfiltration attempts, and aberrant behavior, including “low and slow” stealth activity that’s invisible to other defenses
- Shuts down the attack, removes malware, cleans up any damage, rolls back changes when possible, and alerts administrators to a security breach—a fully automated incident response
- Minimizes damage and data theft by reducing threat dwell time
- Shares new threat intelligence to prevent reinfection and protect all endpoints in the crowdsourced community, creating a full circle defense system
Automated Response and Mitigation
The Need for Speed
Targeted attacks are designed to gain high privileges and evade detection while they quietly collect and exfiltrate your confidential data over the course of months, even years. SentinelOne tackles this problem with a fully automated real-time threat defense system that prevents or minimizes dwell times and costly damage.
Automates Response & Removal
Every step is fully automated, from behavioral detection to threat prevention and remediation.
SentinelOne monitors, predicts, blocks, and removes threats at every stage of attack.
- Delivers faster protection with a built-in response chain, so there are no delays, no security gaps
- Removes threats for you—unlike other EDR solutions that offer suggestions on how you might be able to remove the threat yourself, a difficult and tedious task
- Eliminates or minimizes the need for incident response and policy management
- Reduces the time and cost to manage security across all endpoints, local and remote
Maximizes Visibility & Control
Real-time forensic tools and graphical reports give you full visibility through a single management console, accessible from any device, anywhere.
- Empowers you with real-time forensics to monitor endpoint activity and track threats as they attempt to execute
- Reflects the current status of your security posture across all endpoints in real time
- Identifies security events, attack patterns, and threat vectors so you can reduce risk
- Provides the information you need to prove compliance with industry regulations and speed security audits
Eliminates Performance Drag
High-volume antivirus scans slow down endpoint performance and employee productivity to a crawl. With a lightweight security client, SentinelOne speeds throughput to provide a truly agile, efficient solution ideal for today’s mobile workforce.
- Monitors, predicts, and blocks attack behavior based on dynamic, up-to-the-minute threat intelligence—so there are no static signatures, whitelists, and static IOCs to slow you down
- Observes processes by trailing them, adding less than a microsecond per monitored process with an average CPU usage of 0.4 percent
- Speeds throughput as a fully distributed system that uses a local client to secure every endpoint, a key advantage over network-based security
- Minimizes or eliminates helpdesk calls related to performance drag or system crashes, saving you time and costs
Gain Insights Quicker
SentinelOne EDR generates detailed, graphical forensic reports during endpoint attacks that deliver sandbox equivalent investigative capabilities in real time.
Accelerate Investigative Efforts
Simplify collection and analysis of security incident data to accelerate investigative efforts through a single management console, accessible from any device, anywhere:
- Provides real-time forensics and a 360 degree view of attacks for all your endpoints through single management console
- Quickly access forensic data via reports accessible from any device, anywhere
- Easily determine if other machines on the network were also compromised by identifying origin of attacks
- Trace malicious actions to determine root cause and accelerate incident response activities
- Support for CEF, STIX, and OpenIOC
Access Real-time Threat Information
Since the agent monitors all processes that run on the endpoint SentinelOne, is able to provide true real-time endpoint forensic data capture and analysis capabilities.
- Constant endpoint monitoring at endpoint
- Agent extracts relevant operations data, including system calls, memory disk, registry, network, and more
- Capability for data to be offloaded to SIEM systems, including Splunk
- Data can be sent to network devices to proactively block threats at the gateway
Gain 360-degree Attack Visibility
Move from attacks to powerful insights through graphical forensic reports that provide a rich, visual 360 degree view of attacks.
Attack Overview- provides an overview of the indicators used to determine if a process was malicious:
- Breakdown of detected malicious behaviors
- Clear visibility of accompanying risk levels
- Key activities performed by the malicious file
- Attack statistics and dwell time
- Number of network calls
Attack Story Line- delivers a unique graphical way of identifying how malware propagated during execution including:
- Processes it created, terminated or tainted
- Low level (kernel) and api calls (user space and wmi)
- Files that it dropped, altered, deleted, and created
- Registry keys that it changed, created or deleted (and their values)
- Network connections (inbound and outbound) made and to where
Raw Data Report- a comprehensive line-by-line detailed technical view of all the events associated with security incidents including:
- Comprehensive attack related technical details including activity for files, network, processes, and registry (Windows only)
- Detailed data based on the behavior executed by the malware
- Available for download for convenient offline analysis
Next-Generation Endpoint Protection
By rethinking the sequence of malware detection, we’ve built a new paradigm that puts security ahead of threats, even zero-day and targeted attacks. At the first sign of suspicious activity, SentinelOne Endpoint Protection predicts threat behavior and blocks the attacker’s next move.
Fully automated cross-platform security
- Monitors activity at all times—without slowing performance
- Detects, predicts, blocks, and removes threats in real time
- Lowers costs with a faster, fully automated threat response
- Correlates and shares threat data to improve security
- Supports all major platforms to ensure universal protection
Fight back with intelligence
SentinelOne endpoint protection detects threat behavior, predicts the next move, and blocks the attack.
“we've selected SentinelOne as a strategic security partner”
“We’re confident with SentinelOne’s true behavioral monitoring capabilities to stop advanced threats. The addition of cloud intelligence and whitelisting helps us better protect our clients from both known threats and zero-day attacks. Our clients trust us to protect their assets which is why we've selected SentinelOne as a strategic security partner”
Director of Sales, Jeff Laurinaitis
“I believe SentinelOne represents the future of [advanced persistent threat] detection”
“I believe SentinelOne represents the future of APT detection. Targets of APTs that have deployed the leading centralized solutions are starting to deal with their serious downsides. SentinelOne solves these problems by running on the targeted host and detecting successful compromise.”
CISO, Alex Stamos
“SentinelOne is providing a critical solution…that will benefit the entire industry”
“With the onslaught of malicious actors deploying advanced malware and the limitations of existing antivirus software, SentinelOne is providing a critical solution to this problem. A solution that will benefit the entire industry.”
Chief Trust Officer (former Symantec CISO and SentinelOne advisor), Justin Somaini
View Endpoint Activity
in Real Time
This is a small sample of the data you can view in real time. Our management portal allows you to see what’s happening at all times, across all endpoints, local and remote. With one solution using lightweight agents, you can secure all major platforms and track threats as they unfold.