Predictive Execution Inspection
Powered by the industry’s first and only predictive execution inspection engine, SentinelOne rapidly adapts and responds to threat activity.Stop more threats
Automated Response and Mitigation
Cut down your incident response time from hours to milliseconds. With real-time forensics, you can track and investigate attacks as they attempt to execute.Keep business humming
Universal Platform Protection
SentinelOne supports all major platforms—Windows, OS X, Android, and soon iOS & Linux—more than any other vendor. With one solution and lightweight agents, prevent advanced threats from slipping between the cracks.Close the gaps
Adaptive Threat Protection
Next Generation Endpoint Protection
Unlike static antivirus filters, predictive behavioral patterning is truly dynamic. SentinelOne Endpoint Security responds to what is happening on your endpoints in real time.
3 Layers of Protection
1. Prevents Threats at Inception
- Our first line of defense stops the majority of malware, even one-of-a-kind advanced threats, by detecting and predicting threat behavior the instant it starts.
- Monitors all endpoint activity at all times, tracking each newly-created process to detect memory modifications, heap spray attempts, and exploitation techniques
- Predicts what the threat will do next based on attack patterns, evasion techniques, and up-to-the-minute crowdsourced threat intelligence
- Moves ahead of the attack to block its next move in real time
2. Stops Attacks as They Unfold
Application monitoring runs non-stop to catch the small percentage of threats that progress to the next stage.
- Analyzes threat behavior based on low-level instrumentation of all OS activities and operations, including memory, disk, registry, network, and more
- Detects and tags anomalies using behavioral logic derived from advanced clustering techniques and machine learning
- Predicts the attack sequence, using dynamic behavioral patterning to accurately sort, optimize, and build context around the attack
- Stops the threat from fully executing to prevent damage and data loss
- Creates and shares behavioral patterns to prevent the spread of infection to other endpoints
3. Detects and Removes Active Threats
As a last line of defense, our advanced threat sensors detect, block, and remove advanced threats that are already entrenched.
- Finds hidden threats by detecting kernel tampering, exfiltration attempts, and aberrant behavior, including “low and slow” stealth activity that’s invisible to other defenses
- Shuts down the attack, removes malware, cleans up any damage, rolls back changes when possible, and alerts administrators to a security breach—a fully automated incident response
- Minimizes damage and data theft by reducing threat dwell time
- Shares new threat intelligence to prevent reinfection and protect all endpoints in the crowdsourced community, creating a full circle defense system
Automated Response and Mitigation
The Need for Speed
Targeted attacks are designed to gain high privileges and evade detection while they quietly collect and exfiltrate your confidential data over the course of months, even years. SentinelOne tackles this problem with a fully automated real-time threat defense system that prevents or minimizes dwell times and costly damage.
Automates Response & Removal
Every step is fully automated, from behavioral detection to threat prevention and remediation.
SentinelOne monitors, predicts, blocks, and removes threats at every stage of attack.
- Delivers faster protection with a built-in response chain, so there are no delays, no security gaps
- Removes threats for you—unlike other EDR solutions that offer suggestions on how you might be able to remove the threat yourself, a difficult and tedious task
- Eliminates or minimizes the need for incident response and policy management
- Reduces the time and cost to manage security across all endpoints, local and remote
Maximizes Visibility & Control
Real-time forensic tools and graphical reports give you full visibility through a single management console, accessible from any device, anywhere.
- Empowers you with real-time forensics to monitor endpoint activity and track threats as they attempt to execute
- Reflects the current status of your security posture across all endpoints in real time
- Identifies security events, attack patterns, and threat vectors so you can reduce risk
- Provides the information you need to prove compliance with industry regulations and speed security audits
Eliminates Performance Drag
High-volume antivirus scans slow down endpoint performance and employee productivity to a crawl. With a lightweight security client, SentinelOne speeds throughput to provide a truly agile, efficient solution ideal for today’s mobile workforce.
- Monitors, predicts, and blocks attack behavior based on dynamic, up-to-the-minute threat intelligence—so there are no static signatures, whitelists, and static IOCs to slow you down
- Observes processes by trailing them, adding less than a microsecond per monitored process with an average CPU usage of 0.4 percent
- Speeds throughput as a fully distributed system that uses a local client to secure every endpoint, a key advantage over network-based security
- Minimizes or eliminates helpdesk calls related to performance drag or system crashes, saving you time and costs
Universal Platform Protection
Expand Protection as You Need It
Why limit your options? SentinelOne provides the broadest platform support of any endpoint security solution on the market today. Plus you can choose the deployment method that meets your IT and cost requirements.
Close the Security Gap
As the only vendor to secure all major platforms, SentinelOne offers many advantages:
- Unifies protection across Windows, Mac, Android, and soon, Linux—all with a single solution
- Frees you from the headache of managing multiple disparate endpoint security products
- Bridges the IT silos that separate platforms to prevent threats from slipping between the cracks
- Improves security with a single pane of glass for visibility and control across all endpoints
- Integrates with your existing SIEM or logging solutions and can be configured to communicate with your firewall or intrusion prevention systems (IPS) to block attacks at the gateway
Supports most platforms:
- OS X
- iOS (coming soon)
- Linux (coming soon)
A single solution secures:
- Smartphones and tablets
- Laptops and desktops
- Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI)
- Servers, physical and virtual
- Embedded systems, like PoS
- Critical infrastructure, like SCADA
SentinelOne endpoint security runs on a client/server model. The server can be deployed in a secure cloud or as a virtual appliance. SentinelOne security experts can help you decide what’s best and will do the installation for you. Each deployment mode offers its own advantages:
1. Secure Cloud
Using a secure cloud server is arguably the most secure, maintenance-free, cost-effective, and elastic deployment for a variety of reasons:
- Provides a secure path for communication with encrypted tunnels
- Connects the server with your endpoint clients everywhere they go, whether on or off network, giving you better visibility of endpoint activity at all times
- Lowers costs relative to deploying a local server, which is more expensive and requires onsite administration
- Scales to accommodate your ever-changing user population—whether it’s growing or shrinking—you only pay for what you need
- Eliminates server maintenance so you don’t have to worry about patches or fixes
2. Virtual Appliance
A virtual appliance is also cost-effective, scalable, secure, and easy to deploy, but for different reasons:
- Reduces security risks with a cut-down virtual appliance that does just what is needed, avoiding unnecessary exposure to other apps
- Runs only the bare necessities to optimize efficiency and eliminate the need for manual tuning
- Comes with the OS and SentinelOne security solution installed, preconfigured, and ready to go, making it easy to deploy
- Lowers costs by allowing you to use spare capacity on an existing server when needed to scale
Next-Generation Endpoint Protection
By rethinking the sequence of malware detection, we’ve built a new paradigm that puts security ahead of threats, even zero-day and targeted attacks.
At the first sign of suspicious activity, SentinelOne Endpoint Protection predicts threat behavior and blocks the attacker’s next move.
Fully automated cross-platform security
- Monitors activity at all times—without slowing performance
- Detects, predicts, blocks, and removes threats in real time
- Lowers costs with a faster, fully automated threat response
- Correlates and shares threat data to improve security
- Supports all major platforms to ensure universal protection
Fight back with intelligence
SentinelOne endpoint protection detects threat behavior, predicts the next move, and blocks the attack.
“SentinelOne’s unique lightweight agent-based [security]…is the solution that we’ve been waiting for”
“Signature-based endpoint security solutions were never a great solution, and the convergence of cloud, consumerization and always-mobile means that endpoint protection is more important than ever. SentinelOne’s unique lightweight agent-based solution, combined with the management console and global threat feed, is the solution that we’ve been waiting for.”
Former VP of IT Operations, Mike Kail
“I believe SentinelOne represents the future of [advanced persistent threat] detection”
“I believe SentinelOne represents the future of APT detection. Targets of APTs that have deployed the leading centralized solutions are starting to deal with their serious downsides. SentinelOne solves these problems by running on the targeted host and detecting successful compromise.”
CISO, Alex Stamos
“SentinelOne is providing a critical solution…that will benefit the entire industry”
“With the onslaught of malicious actors deploying advanced malware and the limitations of existing antivirus software, SentinelOne is providing a critical solution to this problem. A solution that will benefit the entire industry.”
Chief Trust Officer (former Symantec CISO and SentinelOne advisor), Justin Somaini
View Endpoint Activity
in Real Time
This is a small sample of the data you can view in real time. Our management portal allows you to see what’s happening at all times, across all endpoints, local and remote. With one solution using lightweight agents, you can secure all major platforms and track threats as they unfold.